Glass fibre flat roofing – it's really tough stuff!
When we ask people if they’ve heard of GRP flat roofing, the chances are they’ll say no. When we ask them if they’ve ever seen a canoe, a fish pond or a wind glider - they soon know what we’re talking about!
GRP – or glass reinforced plastic – is made from a mixture of fibre glass and glass polyester resin. It’s a complicated process which involves glass fibres being spun or stitched into a matt.
As a homeowner, you don’t need to worry about the fibre glass process, but you do need to ask yourself these simple questions to determine if a fibre glass flat roof is right for you:
- Want a flat roof you can stand on without fear of damage?
- Need a fibre glass flat roof you can rest your ladder on to clean the windows?
- Looking for a flat roof that’s not going blister in the summer or shrink in the winter?
- Fancy investing in flat roofing that compliments your current colour scheme?
- Eager to buy a flat roof solution that’s hard wearing, but easy on the pocket?
- Keen to upgrade today, safe in the knowledge a flat roof will last you for the next twenty years?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any or all of the above questions, then a GRP fibre glass flat roof could be just what you need...
For more information, you can find our contact information below or alternatively view our Contact Us page.
Tel: 0800 644 6323